- Request a quote
With an AGRIFRIGOR™ dehumidifier air is conditioned for drying hay. The process is particularly economical and effective by using a heat pump. This is possible because the evaporator and the condenser are used in this process. Hay in the best quality produce good milk & good meat; the health of the animals is significantly improved.
- Simple, clear operation.
- Temperature and humidity sensors allow the optimal use of the heat pump, depending on the prevailing weather conditions.
- The fully automatic control of the standard version regulates the system.
- Optionally, the AGRIFRIGOR™ process can be equipped with an additional Siemens S7 DDC control. Then more individual control variations as well as remote diagnostics and an operating manual are possible.
- No icing problems through continuous system monitoring and the integrated HYGROTHERM™ circuitry
- Low risk of contamination by large lamellar spacing of the heat exchanger.
- Easy to clean with removable, large filter with quick release fasteners.
DEHUMIDIFIERS – HEAT PUMPS
Hay box size [m2] 1
up to 125
Power requirements (average) [kW]
Max. current consumption [A]
Electrical connection [kW / A]
18 / 32
Suitable for air amount 1
Dehumidifier operation [m3 / s]
Outdoor air operation max. [m3 / s]
6,5 – 11,0
Dimensions [L x W x H in mm]
2.500 x 1.250 x 2.000
Technical specifications AGRIFRIGOR™:
- Energy-efficient design with frequency control
- Sound-optimized fans and compressors
- Suitable for all ambient conditions (rain, fog,
- heat and cold)
- Effective large surface area coarse dust air filter –
- easy to clean
- Robust industrial design
- Full enclosure with quick-release fasteners
- Differential pressure sensor hay box
- Quality control through factory test run
- Fully automatic control
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Vibration decoupling
- Coated heat exchanger as corrosion protection
- Operating hour meter / indicator light
- Environmentally friendly safety refrigerant, without CFC
- and without HCFC
- Spare tray for cleaning / condensate tray
- Remote monitoring / alarm modem
- Air flap-motor drives
- Pressure gauge
All figures are valid for 400 V-3 Ph-50 Hz
1) At an average initial hay moisture content of 35%, at 1000 Pa counter-pressure and a final hay moisture of 14%
Subject to technical changes.