- Request a quote
The Cubicle Cooler was developed for installation for the cooling of switch cabinets or switch cabinet rows. The design is used in blasting works, harbor cranes, container terminals and many other applications.
Areas of application:
- Cooling operation possible at ambient temperatures of 0° C to 60° C
- Designed for extreme conditions: shock loads, thermal radiation, dust, and corrosion
- A wide range of operating voltages
Handling and operation:
- Optional power regulation
Energy and environmental balance:
- With environmentally friendly refrigerant – without CFCs and without HCFCs
Processing and quality:
- Robust sheet steel construction, suitable for extreme shock loads
- Corrosion-resistant housing, powder coated or in stainless steel
- Durable heat exchanger made of copper, aluminum, galvanized steel, optional CDP coating
- Switching cabinet cooling provided for
- Powerful circulating air filter with monitoring optional
- Overpressure unit optional
- Hot-air heating optional
- Level monitoring of the condensate tray optional
- Condensate evaporator optional
- Coated conduits optional
- Robust industrial compressor
- Quality control with factory test run
The CRANEFRIGOR™ Cabinet Cooler for air conditioning switch cabinet rows in different industries. The temperature can be selected individually.
The sucked-in air is mixed with pre-filtered fresh air, filtered and brought to the desired temperature. A slight overpressure is thereby created in the cooling space, which prevents dust entering from the outside. The desired switch cabinet temperature is individually selectable.
Depending on the use of the crane, it can be heated, for example, when the crane goes out of the hall, or if it is generally an external crane, as is the case with a scrap crane.