- Request a quote
The DEBUGGER 09 is especially designed for insect heat treatment for small spaces. Easy to use for continuous operation characterizes the device.
Handling and operation:
- Ease of use.
- The modular design of the DEBUGGER process allows great flexibility to adapt to the structural conditions and rapid deployment (assembly and dismantling).
Energy and environmental balance:
- Quiet running fan
- High heat output at low surface temperature
- Connection cable 7 m with CEE plug 16A
- Temperature controller and safety temperature limit
- Fan guard
- Cable holder
- Crane eyelets
- Chassis with pivoting ability optional
- Room thermostat optional
- Infrared thermometer optional
Function of DEBUGGER process
The insect heat treatment makes use of the fact that insects die by protein coagulation at air temperatures of at least 45° C. This DEBUGGER process kills not only the adult insects but also their egg deposition and larvae. This method always makes sure that the room temperature during operation never rises above 60° C to prevent damage to buildings and their equipment. Not only the temperature, but also the exposure time have considerable influence on the effect. Dust must be removed before the insect heat treatment.
Depending on the local conditions and requirements, it is necessary to use insect heat treatment equipment with ATEX approval.