WATERLAB – WATER ACTIVITY METER
Waterlab is an indispensable tool for the quality control of products and ingredients in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.
Wherever it is necessary to study the shelf life of a product in order to determine its risk of microbial development and therefore its shelf life over time, Waterlab is the ideal solution.
Waterlab is also the most performing instrument on the market thanks to its dew point sensor which measures the actual water activity (aW) and not related and secondary parameters. For this reason the dew point sensor is considered the reference point for these determinations.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
New calibration and control modes allow the operator to optimize times even in the case of multiple analysis of samples with very different aW values. Thanks to the introduction of innovative calculation and temperature control systems, Waterlab allows you to carry out different types of analysis: from simple determination of control to specific shelf life tests for each individual case.
Thanks to the latest generation touch screen graphic display, Wi-Fi and USB compatibility, Waterlab guarantees a simple and intuitive work flow allowing automatic data saving and immediate recognition of the sample and the operator as well as the possibility to communicate with a PC and external memory cards.
– Water activity meter (Aw) in compliance with ISO 21807: 2004 and subsequent 18787
– Latest generation colour touch screen display 7 ”
– User friendly software with pop up and warning systems for easy workflow management.
– Equipped with USB outputs for connection to an external PC and for downloading data to a mobile memory support.
– Equipped with Wi-Fi functionality for connections to local networks and remote control.
– Total flexibility in data management thanks to the possibility of storing information, producing graphics, saving the operator name, etc ….
– Measurement range: from 0.030 to 1,000 aw
– Accuracy: ± 0.003 aw at + 25 ° C
– Repeatability (standard deviation): ± 0.001 aw
– Calibration: on six points (0.250 – 0.500 – 0.760 – 0.920 – 0.984 – 1,000)
– Balance / measurement times: <5 minutes
– Probe sensor: dew point (sensor required by ISO 21807: 2004 and subsequent 21787)
Sensor block with front opening for easy sample insertion and cleaning. Equipped with a fan to even out the head space, a high-seal chamber with a gasket capable of guaranteeing very little environmental interference
– Display resolution: ± 0.0001 aw (4 decimal place) – (improvement compared to ISO 21807: 2004)
– Security: administrator and user management by password (in accordance with 21 CFR part 11 – guarantee of non-modifiability of the data acquired)
– Complete thermostatic of the sample: at + 25 ° ± 1 ° C (adjustable from + 15 ° C to + 50 ° C)
– Operation at room temperature: from + 5 ° C to + 50 ° C
– Digital resolution: 0.01 ° C
– Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C
– Temperature Uncertainty: ± 0.2 ° C