Terms & Conditions
1. Our prices do not include any equipment or service not stated on the quoted item, training, commissioning, any statutory permits, site access fees and induction program unless advised otherwise on the quoted item.
2. Imported goods may have additional freight, duties and other import fees that have not been included on this quote. These additional fees are attributed to the Buyer’s final invoice. Any additional import duties that may be introduced at the time of importation are additional where applicable. All prices are subject to exchange rate variations, final exchange rate will be issued on the date of order, prices are based on a forward contract rate. This rate will be locked in on the date of receipt of order.
3. Product prices do not include GST, packing nor delivery fees (unless otherwise stated on the quote). The quoted prices are only valid when all items on this quotation have been selected for ordering. Prices may vary without notice if the Buyer’s purchase order does not include all items on this quotation.
4. This quote remains valid for 30 days ONLY (unless otherwise stated on the quote) and supersedes any previous quotes for this equipment.
5. Terms of payment: When you place an order, we will issue you with a deposit invoice which will be based on the full amount (unless otherwise stated on a written quote). Please note that CI Scientific will not proceed with any purchasing, sub-contract or fabrication work until the invoice has been paid in full
6. There is a 2% transaction fee on all payments made by credit card (American Express is not accepted).
7. CI Scientific reserve the right to reject a Buyer’s order cancellation request.
8. Where CI Scientific do accept an order cancellation, the request must be in writing and arrive within 24 hours of the original purchase order. Buyer’s must keep CI Scientific's written acceptance of the ORDER CANCELLATION. CI Scientific do not verbally authorize order cancellations under any circumstances.
9. Where CI Scientific agree to accept returned goods, there will be a 20% restocking fee in addition to the freight fee. Delivery charges for return of goods will be at the Buyer’s expense. Credit on returns is subject to goods being returned in the condition and packaging that they were originally supplied. No direct payment will be made for returns by CI Scientific to the Buyer, however a credit in favour of the Buyer’s account will be provided that can be spent on other goods in the CI Scientific range of products or services.
10. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, no returns are recognised unless made in writing within seven days.
11. CI Scientific will not accept the cancellation of orders under the following circumstances: Custom Made, Modified and/or specially purchased items and equipment imported at the Buyer’s request.
12. Freight and packing costs are NOT COVERED by CI Scientific at any time. Buyer’s purchase orders that do not display Freight and Packing Fees must supply their preferred freight company name, account number and written permission for CI Scientific to arrange delivery. Where a Buyer does supply their preferred freight company details, packing fees may still apply. CI Scientific is never responsible for any cost relating to the return of goods under warranty. All freight, packing and associated charges, including government and non government fees are attributed to the Buyer placing the order at all times, including orders and special circumstances where CI Scientific has accepted the Buyer’s request to cancel. Buyer’s are responsible for the return freight/delivery of new, refunded and equipment repaired and/or calibrated at CI Scientific's premises. From time to time the freight cost recorded on the quote may vary from the amount shown on the final invoice. This may happen without prior notice and the following regions are more susceptible to the price fluctuations imposed by freight companies.
13. Country and Remote areas of Australia and towns and cities located in regional parts of Australia. CI Scientific does not have any influence over the fees freight companies impose. All CI Scientific Buyer’s are welcome to use their preferred freight company to deliver equipment purchased or repair at CI Scientific.
14. Goods purchased through CI Scientific are covered under the Manufacturer's warranty only. The warranty covers parts that are deemed to have a manufacturing fault. Deliberately and/or accidentally damaged goods will not be covered under the Manufacturer's Warranty.
a. The manufacturer or Agent has the final decision regarding the repair or replacement of goods or their parts under warranty. Warranty is voided if the annual service is not performed by CI Scientific authorised technician. Upon inspection by CI Scientific, if the fault is determined to be a valid warranty claim, CI Scientific will replace or repair the unit and will not cover the shipping cost back to you. In the event the fault is not covered by warranty, CI Scientific will not be liable for your return freight costs and an inspection/quotation fee may be charged at CI Scientific’s discretion.
15. CI Scientific is required to collect GST from its customers on the behalf of the Australian Taxation Office unless there is reasonable proof of an exclusion from this fee (e.g. Businesses operating outside Australia are exempt from paying GST).
16 Additional Expenses not included in new product quotes.
a. Travelling time and labour fees are charged under the following circumstances: When CI Scientific are requested to deliver, demonstrate and/or set up equipment purchased for use on site. A travelling charge of $135 is charged per hour, or part there of, for instrument deliveries, demonstrations, calibration, training and/or set up of equipment.
17. Additional Expenses not included in Service and Repair quotes.
a. Travelling Fees: A travelling charge of $135 charge per hour, or part there of, for instrument calibration and service work, when carried out on site.
b. Labour Fees: Labour fees for work carried out on repairs are charged at minimum $155/hour or part there of when carried out on site. Labour fees for work carried out on repairs are charged at $155/hour or part there of when carried out at CI Scientific's site.
18. Prices for imported goods are subject to exchange rate variation. Prices will be updated once the order has been placed to reflect this change unless otherwise stated on the quote. Prices indicated on the quote are based on the exchange rate noted on the quote and only applies to imported goods.